1. Declare the Physics Major on Axess. Do not select Physics Honors; this option may be elected later if you choose to pursue the Honors program.
2. Contact Elva Carbajal, (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will assign one of the Physics faculty to be your advisor.
3. Print your unofficial Stanford transcript from Axess and take to your advisor, along with a copy of the B.S. Minimum Requirements Form, to plan your physics career. If you have any missing or non-standard courses, especially for the intro (40 or 60) series, this is also the time to arrange for transfer credit, make-ups and/or substitutions, by using the Departamental Petition Form for any of these non-standard situations.
4. Please have your advisor sign the B.S. Minimum Requirements Form and return it to Elva. At this point, your advisor should also sign off on any necessary Petition Forms for substitutions to the required courses.
5. (Optional) Have your picture taken at the Physics Undergraduate Office, Varian Building, 107, Elva Carbajal
6. For after hours Varian Building privileges bring Stanford ID to Physics Main Office to be activated.
7. For Engineering/Physics Library information contact Stella Ota at email@example.com or call her at 723-9763.
For further assistance or information regarding the undergraduate Physics Major at Stanford University, please contact Elva Carbajal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-723-4362.